There’s a subcategory of unfortunately selfish mostly heterosexual men who have what I will entitle “too much porn syndrome”. This isn’t caused by porn. The excessive porn is part and parcel of the immaturity and selfishness. Symptoms include the following:
- Watching too much porn
- Compulsive masturbation whenever bored
- Thinking foreplay consists of 5 minutes of oral sex and that the other party will then do all the work
- Really boring in bed
- Feel entitled to having sex with or dating hot women, but their method of attempting to attract them usually involves sleazy chat lines on the Internet
- Obsessed with having anal sex with women out of proportion to any other fetish
- Similar behaviour when it comes to other porno categories: threesomes, Asian girls, strange variants on BDSM, bukkake and other niche interests
- Often have ejaculation issues relating to the above
- Often live at home or are completely reliant on parents
- Amazed that they have problems with dating women
- Get really offended if someone thinks they might be gay
These guys need help but are usually too self absorbed to think that they are the ones with the problem. The porn they select caters to their narcissistic fantasies about women servicing their sexual needs and reinforces and normalises their behaviour – while the vast majority of other porn consumers (which quite frankly is most of the world) tend to just like watching people having some sort of enjoyable looking sex.
They’re annoying, persistent man-boys whose main skill is making other people feel gross and unattractive.
- Porn and Relationships (jaguarpython.wordpress.com)